Senior Mobile Developer
Information Technology Hyderabad, India
Align Technology is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align Technology is looking for a Software Engineer as part of the growing SFDC team. This exciting role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
This role will be part of Align Technology’s goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign®) and 3D scanners (iTero®) to our customers. We would love you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over 6.0 Million Smiles.
The iOS Mobile Developer is responsible for designing and developing SFDC applications while working in close collaborations with the Global Teams. As a Mobile Developer, the candidate will be a contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate in design and implementation of commercial applications. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven extensive experience in developing scalable and secure applications on iOS platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of mobile applications on iOS platform.
- Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of iOS applications for enterprise.
- Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for IOS applications.
- Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Develop iOS applications user interfaces and Web Service integration APIs using latest technologies.
- Develop mobile framework for upcoming projects.
- Mentor other developers, ensuring the quality of their code and designs.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
- A 'can do' attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and marketing about objectives, requirements and design constraints.
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS/MS degree or equivalent
- 8+ year’s experience building native, web and hybrid apps for iOS platform using latest SDK versions.
- Experience with SWIFT, Cocoa API's and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Ability to distribute an iOS App using Ad Hoc Provisioning & In-house distribution.
- Portfolio of published apps is required.
- Good understanding of mobile platforms, device manufacturers, and mobile browsers.
- Experience with building UI/UX design and interactions.
- Experience with AJAX, REST API concepts, JSON and useful Design Patterns.
- Sound Knowledge of UIKit, Auto Layout, Instruments
- Good understanding of memory management in mobiles
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Familiarity with Mobile Analytics SDKs
- 8+ years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable web/mobile applications.
- Experience in using Git source control.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical and statistical background.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with SFDC platform is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!