Director, DSO and Market Development
Sales Toronto, Ontario
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Our goal is to deliver superior clinical outcomes with an enhanced patient experience. Our continued growth and success depends on enabling doctors to thrive. As a doctor driven organization, we are focused on strengthening our relationships with our customers, and continuing to reinforce the reputation and the impact of Align Technology in the Orthodontic and Dental community in Canada.
As Director, DSO and Market Development, you will be responsible for developing the Dental Service Organization (DSO) channel sales strategy within Canada, managing a team of Business Devlopment Managers. In addition you will lead our Market Development initiatives, leveraging our North American Market Development team’s expertise. You will be a member of the Canadian Leadership Team and liaise directly with the North American DSO and Mkt Development teams.
In this role, you will…
- Partner, build and manage relationships with all qualified enterprise DSO partners to maximize adoption and integration of the Align Digital platform and Invisalign experience.
- Develop and nurture effective relationships with our largest customers in order to drive growth and ensure profitability
- Increase business among existing clients as well as promoting the organization to new clients in order to meet key strategic business growth objectives
- Recruit, coach, manage and develop direct reports to achieve sales plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success.
- Lead negotiations on individual contracts and overall business contracts for the strategic partnership accounts
- Identify, lead and execute Market Development initiatives
- Build and maintain strong and effective internal relationships across cross functional business units; ensuring senior leadership is engaged and appraised of key account strategy and development updates.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly regional sales targets
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Champion Align overall business objectives and lead organizational change
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of Overall Applicable Experience
- Management & Leadership Experience
- Demonstrated leadership; with a proven ability to attract, develop and motivate a high performance team to achieve stretch objectives
- Documented track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in sales and sales management, preferably in a high growth industry.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word) to diverse and often C-suite customer audiences.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with convergent timelines
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and project management software
- Collaborative and able to work across multiple discipline teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Willingness to work outside regular business hours
- Ability to travel depending on company, department or project requirements. Travel may be required up to 50%.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!