Senior Controls Automation Engineer
- Undergraduate degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Bilingual – English/Spanish.
- Strong skills in database management
- Automation/controls engineering and process engineering
- Effectively troubleshoot and correct process problems
- Improve the overall operation.
- 7+ years relevant experience in Controls / Automation Engineering
- Strong hands-on experience in programming, troubleshooting, modification and programs creation from cero with the following technologies:
- Studio 5000 (RSLogix 5000),
- Factory Talk Machine Edition/Site Edition
- ServoMotion Controls System
- Kinetix ServoDrives,
- Fuzzy Logix
- PID Function and Functional Charts Languague,
- Ethernet-IP / TCP-IP Networks.
- Strong PC Software programming experience in C ++, C Sharp, SQL Server, Visual Basic in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience to create Electrical design, schematics, drawings in Autocad, and Controls Panel Design/Creation (Research supplier products for assembly components), develop electrical bill of materials, is required
- 5+ years of experience in Adept and Omron Scara Robots, Fanuc Robotics Pick-place applications, iRVision System,
- Strong experience programming Vision Systems
- Familiar with RFID technology and label printing
- Six Sigma Training and experience (Green Belt minimum) preferred.
- FDA regulated environment experience (highly desirable).
- Experience with technology like:
- 3D Printing, Laser Marking
- Laser Trimming
- Infrared System
- Ultraviolet System
- 5 Axis
- CNC Machines
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities