Manager Facilities EMEA
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Manager Facilities is overall responsible for the Align Technology offices in EMEA. The role is a combination of facility management, corporate real estate management and project management. You will be responsible for the lease agreements and the contracts with the PM companies for the fit out of the offices.
In this role, you will…
- Advice within the organization about new offices (e.g. building selection, required space)
- Be the contact person for external (broker) and internal (different departments) to renew lease agreements
- Contact person for the project management companies, responsible for the plan (e.g. technical details as well as the furniture)
- Be responsible for the corporate real estate management for the offices in the EMEA region
- Need perfect understanding from the roles of the landlord, property manager, tenant.
- Select project management companies for the fit out of new offices and organize the agreement with the project management companies
- Be responsible for a safe and secure working environment and the look and feel of the offices
- Responsible for the budgets related to the facilities (project and maintain situation)
- Support/ coordinator role for the office managers in the different countries
- Work with the selected project management company to get the best office in place
- Work with internal stakeholders on getting the (office) requirements and translate this to the plans for the external stakeholders (Project Management and/or landlord).
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor/Master degree and a minimum of 5 years project management in construction and fit-out projects
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Good understanding of real estate, project management and facility management
- Knowledge of the work environments in EMEA countries and the related rules and regulations
- Strong social and communication skills and a true team player
- To share knowledge and support the team and share the passion for Facility Management
- To be willing to travel within EMEA up to 50%
- Technical knowledge related to office buildings
- Experience with working with project management companies
- Financial understanding for budgeting purposes
- Able to work on different projects at the same time
- To be up knowledgeable about labor law regulations in relation to the workspace
- Passion to create the best workspace for the colleagues of the organization
- Able to work with tide timelines
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities