Practice Development Manager - Ortho, QLD CBD to Cairns
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Invisalign Practice Development Manager (PDM) will be responsible for generating sales through existing customers and gaining new customers in their assigned territories. Activities will also include assistance in new user Training Days, continuing educational workshops, trade shows and selling related materials and collateral. The PDM’s customer base will be Orthodontists.
The customer must view the PDM as a business partner and value their support and input in their interaction with their practices. The PDM will actively assist all practices in promoting the Invisalign brand to its patients and other consumers with the assistance of the Invisalign marketing team.
In this role, you will…
- Maintain a high level of service to customers in their assigned territories by ensuring efficient, accurate and a timely response to enquiries, correspondence and orders.
- Manage current customer base and proactively seek to increase new opportunities through customer visits.
- Ensure that all administrative requirements are done through non optimal selling hours and that all Sales Force data base entries are fully completed and kept up to date daily.
- Utilize the Sales Force data base as a strategic planning tool to track customer activity, territory sales, open leads, customer support calls and any other report that will assist you in efficiently managing your territory.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, clinical understanding and competence in Invisalign products and processes.
- Develop a complete understanding of how Invisalign through product and marketing, are able to significantly increase a practice’s profile, gross turnover and net profit. The customer will need to have total confidence in the PDM to be able to achieve these goals.
- Responsibility to open conversations about iTero intraoral scanners, in-practice benefits and detail to drive conversion. Working alongside iTero team ANZ.
- Attend, participate and effectively interact in meetings, conferences and trade shows to increase the profile of Invisalign and differentiate it from other Dental companies.
- Manage travel and entertainment expenditure within acceptable limits.
- Assist in the organization of new user Training Days, trade shows, clinical and promotional programs, events, training seminars, etc
- Interact positively with all Invisalign departments and fellow employees.
- Ensure that you represent Invisalign professionally both with customers and fellow employees and take into consideration beliefs and ideas of others.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of quarterly sales targets.
- Minimum daily visit rate achieved.
- SFDC updated daily.
- iTero target plan achieved within territory.
- Key account retention and development.
- Accurate customer profile data collection and record keeping.
- On time reporting back to the sales manager on set tasks or reports required.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience.
- Drivers license essential.
- Experience in Orthodontic, Dental or Medical Industry preferred with a proven track record.
- Sales or marketing experience preferred with a proven track record.
- Good computer skills with a minimum knowledge of using Word, Excel, Outlook, SDFC and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently do presentations in front of a large group which may include professionals.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your territory without continuous intervention.
- Strong desire to achieve sales targets and to continually raise your own personal levels of competency.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Orthodontic/Dental industry.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities