Consumer Experience Manager
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Consumer Experience Manager on the Global Brand team will drive the brand experience and engagement of Align’s global digital consumer platform. This new marketing role will assist with the end-to-end brand experience for consumers and patients from initial interest, to engagement, to treatment and beyond. The ideal candidate will bring content strategy experience and a strong foundation in product marketing. We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates a keen understanding of the consumer and can translate these insights into elegant experiences and messaging. This role will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with both the art and science of product marketing. The ideal candidate would consider communication skills one of his or her super powers.
In this role, you will…
- Create and communicate global positioning and messaging for new products and features.
- Contribute to go-to-market strategies for new products to assist regional marketing teams drive awareness, engagement and patient lead generation.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including regional marketing teams, product development, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to develop consumer experience roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop compelling product marketing content, consumer content nurturing campaigns, audience-specific positioning, messages and tools (e.g., videos, customer success stories, sales collateral, etc.) to promote adoption of Align’s digital products.
- Craft product positioning statements based on a strong understanding of our products and the competitive landscape.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy and prioritize new features.
- Manage internal and external creative teams.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
- Roll-up your sleeves and participate in whatever it takes to move the global marketing team forward.
In this role, you’ll need …
- A passion for building consumer digital products.
- Demonstrable leadership capacity, including creating influence with stakeholders with diverse needs and perspectives.
- Creative storytelling skills to build content, assets, and tools, including marketing toolkits, presentations, competitive briefs, as well as overseeing some in-house creative asset development.
- Comfort with data-driven decision making, analytical rigor, and a bias towards experimenting quickly and scaling the programs that produce results.
- Knowledge of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and email campaigns to best inform your recommendations to regional marketing teams.
- Exposure and demonstrable interest in basic UI/UX best practices.
- Adept at rolling up your sleeves to get content written or edited when necessary.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrable success defining, developing, launching, and managing programs from white space.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong data analysis skills, comfortable analyzing campaign results, working in financial models.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in product marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with marketing focus preferred
- MBA preferred
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities