Territory Manager Ortho (Netherlands - West)
Sales Amsterdam, Netherlands
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity – Territory Manager , The Netherlands West (Ortho)
Work with technology that brings out millions of smiles.
Our Invisalign sales force sells directly to small and medium size professional business owners, transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
Are you a self-starter that wants to be part of driving a revolution in an industry? Are you a “Challenger Rep” – with the ability to bring new insights to customers that challenges them to look at their business differently? And then support them in implementing new processes and technology to capitalize on market opportunities to grow their business?
As a Territory Manager, you will…
be an essential part of the Align Technology EMEA Sales team and is integral in developing our business for Orthodontists in the West region of The Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, yet established company that is driving exponential growth in the market and category.
Territory geography is The Netherlands (West). You will be field based.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Territory Manager will be responsible for the following essential duties:
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory sales targets
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Ortodontists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions and a company car
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
As a Territory Manager, you’ll need …
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners; track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience
- Preference to candidates with experience at companies with strong sales training & development
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Business Acumen:
- Solid business & financial acumen; ability to "pencil sell"
- “Gets” small business owners (key drivers, motivators) and translates this understanding to deep customer insights; systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and basic financial reports and legal documents
- Sales Effectiveness:
- Territory planning & account planning; strategic thinker, strong executor
- Insight-based, Challenger Rep selling style
- Creative, curious and possesses strong initiative to problem solve
- Effectively uses technology; experienced with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred; proficient with Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
- Communication & Organization
- Strong communicator and collaborator: exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Tailors communication to the customers’ needs with authority; uses rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive action
- Workflow management; strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Leadership & Ownership
- Builds and leverages strong internal and external relationships
- Relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!