HR Compensation and Benefits Intern
Align Technology is a global medical device company, notable for introducing the Invisalign clear aligner system 21 years ago. We have come a long way since then, growing to the current number of 9,500+ employees (and counting!) and operations in over 100 countries. We continue to innovate and push the boundaries of technology in order to help dental professionals and patients have an easier journey to a beautiful, straight smile.
With a dynamic growth and expansion across Europe, you can imagine our Human Resources team has their hands full…
We are currently looking for an intern to join our International HR Compensation & Benefits team in Amsterdam Sloterdijk (our European HQ) for a period of 12 months. Join us and help us inspire new smiles every single day!
It's an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get an entry level experience in Compensation & Benefits in an International fast-growing and high-profile international organization. We work with some of the world’s best business and HR systems, living innovation both inside and outside our company boundaries.
- Work on assigned tasks, such as running analysis, collect (on request) data, facilitate setup of new Employee Benefit vendors in SAP, ‘manage’ international vendor invoicing, and e.g. support C&B running special implementation projects.
- Gain experience and assist in day-to-day Compensation & Benefits tasks.
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Affinity with HR, and knowledge of SharePoint and MS Cloud solutions is a plus
- Proficient Excel skills
- You are a team player and recognize yourself in our company values: Agility – Customer – Accountability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Curiosity and keenness to learn and try new things
- Excellent English communication + other language skills an advantage (we are a truly international team!)
- Not afraid to ask questions and voice new ideas
Being part of our dynamic HR team will give you:
- Experience in a complex matrix organization
- Knowledge of HR policies, Compensation & Benefits
- The opportunity to learn from a team of experienced HR Professionals eager to share their wealth of knowledge
- A fun and memorable experience that you can build your career on
What are you waiting for? Come #work4align
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities