Senior Internal Audit Manager, APAC
Align Technology is a US publicly traded global medical device company that pioneered the invisible orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign system in 1999. Today, we develop innovative, technology-rich products such as Invisalign system of clear aligner treatments, the iTero scanner services to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Reporting to the VP, Global Internal Audit, the Sr. Internal Audit Manager will advise on and lead or conduct audits of Align’s APAC locations and functions. The audits will be designed to assist management in achieving the Align’s strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objectives, as well as oversee all Audits in the APAC region and act as Audit ‘go to person’ for the APAC region . The audits will focus on evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of global and local processes and controls.
The Sr. Internal Audit Manager will not only strive to provide the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in their work.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Advice on, plan and lead or conduct functional audits, special reviews and investigations in APAC region within time budgets and in accordance with departmental methodology, policies and standards.
- Review and evaluate compliance with the company policies and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) to help ensure Align’s colleagues worldwide are interacting in an appropriate manner with healthcare professionals and non-U.S. government officials.
- Appropriately assess potential findings for significance. Create audit reports that include conclusions and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies and review with and advise appropriate location/function management
- Monitor progress of the corrective actions by management to correct identified deficiencies
- Coordinate and mentor other IA teams to assist VP, Global Internal Audit in developing annual audit plans that addresses significant risks of the entities in APAC region.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of auditing and risk management principles and theory.
- Familiar with COSO, GAAP, HIPPA and FCPA.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and achieve consensus of recommendations to reduce risk or improve operations
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Actively mentors and provides leadership to peers and is considered a subject matter expert for Audit matters in the APAC region
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
Certificates or Licenses: CPA or CIA or similar certification is desired
- 10+ years of external or internal auditing experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Position is based in Shanghai, China with a standard office work environment
- Willing to travel to domestic and international sites including travel to underdeveloped countries
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities