Power BI Expert
The Associate Developer II pans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Most companies should be able to match to a specific software development engineer position.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
· Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis, situations, or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
· Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary area.
· Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
· Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
· Developing professional expertise. Applies professional concepts.
· Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
· This is an intermediated position.
· Moderate supervision and some guidance is given about the nature and extent of the work required, methods to be used, and results expected.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
· Contributing Independently.
Normally requires a Bachelor Degree or may have a Master´s Degree from a four-year college or university
Typically, less than two year of directly related experience
May develop a Master´s Degree with 0-12 months of experience.
Proficiency in English is desirable for this position.
A passion for C++, in depth knowledge of the C++ language (C++ 11 and/or 14 preferred)
Ideally, demonstrated ability to work with a very large code base (~4 million lines) and be able to navigate and quickly understand the functionality in it
3D Software knowledge is also a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
While performing the office duties it is required that, the employee is regularly sitting, talking or listening. Often it is expected to use their hands to write, handle, hold or feel.
Extensive use of keyboard and mouse.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities