Dental Territory Manager - Queens West, NY
Sales Any, New York
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
General Dentists (G.P.’s) are an integral part of our doctor driven business. Our goal is to deliver superior clinical outcomes with an enhanced patient experience. Our continued growth and success depends on enabling doctors to thrive.
Your mission as a Dental Territory Manager is to apply comprehensive knowledge of Invisalign/iTero sales strategies for key accounts to accelerate revenue and higher case volume. . You will be responsible for selling directly to professional business owners (General Dentists), transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
In this role, you will…
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory sales targets.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (General Dentists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Utilize data/analytics to help customer’s drive decision making
- Educate customers on products to ensure the practice is clinically comfortable with Invisalign and iTero products and services
- Communicate cross-functionally (e.g., Doctor, Treatment Coordinator, clinical assistant, education, marketing, product development) to develop an in-depth understanding of the business needs to clearly articulate fit with Align product, digital platform, and solution capabilities
- Orchestrate additional internal Company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of Align solutions
- Be creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a high sense of urgency
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience. Industry experience selling a medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience preferred
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Valid driver’s license
- Business & Marketing knowledge: Ability & comfort having business discussions (Cash Flow Analysis, ROI, P&L) and asking the right business questions
- Comfort with having clinical discussions regarding both Invisalign and iTero products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!