Practice Integration Manager Italy
Would you like to work in an international, fast-growing company in the medical devices industry, and be responsible for the integration of the Align Technology platform in the General Dentist practices? Apply now!
You will lead by example, playing an unique role in the integration of Invisalign® clear aligners and iTero® intraoral scanners in General Dentist practices in your area, and will be responsible for supporting the sales team appropriately towards success. You exhibit a true passion, excitement and expertise for digital dentistry, the products and the opportunity.
You will be responsible for unlocking the commercial opportunity together with the sales team. You accomplish this through exemplary commercial, clinical and technological support that includes, but it is not limited to, leading the activation process of customers in your area; being a key point of reference from a commercial, technological and clinical point of view for customers and Align team; support business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
The Practice Integration Manager’s essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Establishing relationships with customers and non-customers;
- Supporting the educational pathway and practice development, including the provision of events and other initiatives aimed at practice integration, digitalization and commercial activation of the Align Technology digital platform;
- Promoting digital evolution initiatives at the General Dentist practice;
- Supporting the customer in the activation phase from a commercial, clinical and technological aspect;
- Support the marketing of the Align products portfolio as a clear differentiator from the competition;
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition;
- Interact and communicate on a regular basis with all relevant headquarter functions
What are we looking for?
Being the right Practice Integration Manager you have a proven track record of both commercial and technical/product expertise in the medical device/healthcare industry, you are passionate about the dental industry and have a high level of business acumen paired with strong technical skills. You will build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure integration of our products and gain greater market share by focusing on exceptional support, growth initiatives high value activity and selling.
- Education to at least degree level with BS or BA preferred (depending on geography) and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in technical, product and commercial roles in the dental sector
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Fluent in English
You recognize yourself in the following key words and competencies: Customer Focused, Integrity, honesty and ethical approach, Team Focused, Results Orientated, High level of Business and Commercial Acumen, Innovative, Adaptive, High level of Professional Selling Skills, High level of product and technical knowledge and ability to learn quickly, Personal and Team Leadership, Personal and Team Development
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities