VP, Customer Success
Customer Support Belen, Heredia La Lima, Cartago
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever is next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Vice President, Customer Success - Americas will be responsible for company's long-term customer support and service success by strategically positioning the Customer Solutions organization to provide an exceptional customer experience in service and support. The incumbent will be based in San Jose, Costa Rica and will report to the Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Americas and be a key member of the Americas Leadership team. We need a strong leader, who is very comfortable driving change and working cross functionally, and geographically between our customers, our sales teams and our treatment planning teams, to drive comprehensive solutions for multiple countries.
In this role, you will…
- Develop and execute strategies to drive successful operations of the Invisalign Customer Care Team as well as the iTero Customer Care Team. Implement and manage processes and tools to improve the service levels and quality of service delivered via phone calls, emails, voicemails, CRM tickets, and other channels for all supported service lines.
- Develop longer term strategy and plans to scale the organisation to manage 20% growth business across the Americas
- Leads a team of Management personnel (directly responsible for all customer service and support teams).
- Build an organisation that is structured and focused to support our field sales teams building a culture of customer excellence
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams including: Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, Education, Manufacturing/Treatment planning; Partner with these teams to insure internal expectations are being met as well as driving initiatives to improve processes and communication that directly affect service levels to external customers.
- Foster an inclusive environment that values differences and creates a sense of belonging and appreciation for team members, as well as a culture of trust and transparency.
- Develop communication mechanisms and forums for sharing KPIs and strategic initiatives within the contact center with key organizational stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Oversee the development and training programs and curriculums that focus on customer satisfaction and retention. Drives the optimal use of customer service tools and technology for value added data collection. Assists in defining data reporting requirements that measure key internal metrics that directly correlate to customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Works together with IT leadership to design and oversee the implementation of technologies that produce real time, value-added reporting that provide insight on customer satisfaction.
- Establishes operational infrastructures and lead initiatives to ensure success in achieving high customer satisfaction goals
In this role, you’ll need …
- Proven customer success leader who has successfully run and managed customer advocacy and customer success functions, with International breadth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required, Master’s Degree preferred from a four-year college or university
- 15+ years of Customer Service Experience with 6+ years in management level role
- A servant-leader approach to management; you care about your team and their success both as a group and as individuals
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical and process-oriented mindset. You take a data-based approach to decision making and assessment.
- 30% travel required
- Experience of building talent and scaling operations.
- Experience with managing budgets and expenses
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sales Force
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!