Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, SEO/SEM
Marketing San Jose, California
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Sr. Consumer Marketing Manager, Practice Development will be responsible for working with customers and sales teams to develop consumer campaigns that drive consumer demand and adoption. This marketer will work closely with the professional marketing team, clinical education and commercial teams to deliver integrated programs that address the needs of the Invisalign Provider, practice staff and consumer.
In this role, you have the opportunity to design and execute multi-channel campaigns across paid search, paid social, in-office, and other channels to reach consumers within the local area.
This role is based in San Jose, CA and will consist of up to 50%+ travel.
In this role, you will…
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and design consumer strategies to drive demand in the local area
- Develop social media campaigns across platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
- Design paid search and SEO strategies to assist with driving growth and adoption of best practices
- Understand local market trends and practice needs
- Work cross-functionally to develop programs and initiatives to support:
- In-practice patient conversion
- Practice productivity and efficiency
- Optimal patient experience
- Develop Practice marketing collateral & resources
- Ensure effective implementation in local markets
In this role, you’ll need …
- A proven track-record with 7+ years of Consumer Marketing experience
- Healthcare and/or practice marketing experience preferred
- Hands on experience with social media platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and/or YouTube preferred
- SEO/Google Adwords experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization
- Strong Communication skills (writing, oral, & presentation)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Show initiative, take action & maintain ownership of projects
- Understand cost/benefit relationships
- Focus on customers’ needs and market drivers
- Drive for results
#LI - SB1
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!