Clinical Specialist - Ireland
Your mission is to provide customers the best clinical support
This position is mainly responsible for assessment of photographs to determine suitability of one of the treatment options (approximately 80% of the time will be spent on this). Remaining responsibilities include clinical communication and support to external customers related to case specific issues, ClinCheck quality and troubleshooting. Other duties will include support with day to day needs of education/training events.
You will do this mainly by:
Clinical Support activities (80%):
- Providing clinical customer support to general dentists in the areas of case assessment and ClinCheck support.
Other Clinical Support activities (20%):
- Providing clinical customer support to orthodontists and general dentists in the areas of treatment evaluation, ClinCheck support as well as clinical troubleshooting.
- Investigating and Analyzing of Clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints and adverse events.
- Ensuring timely resolution to customer contact issue whether in-bound or out-bound.
Clinical education activities: Live and online events:
- Coordinating with clinical speaker
- Presenting clinical content
- On booth clinical support activities
We seek a Clinical Specialist with
- Bachelor degree in dentistry, dental tech, dental hygienist; students / young professionals are also welcome to apply
- Two to three years’ experience in customer relations in medical / dental related areas or in an international Customer Care environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages Danish, Finnish, Swedish beneficial, but not essential)
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools
- The willingness to rotate shifts, if needed
- Ability to travel out of local geography up to 30% of the time
- The ability to flourish in a young international company experiencing significant growth (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity)
The ideal candidate possess strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to our customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally you are a good team player, and you are dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities