Expert UI/UX Designer
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
We are looking for Senior UI\UX designer who will lead design works for a new version of world-known application (Windows desktop and web versions) for orthodontists (brief product’s overview can be found here http://invisalign-g6.com/en-XA/clincheckpro.aspx ). ClinCheck Pro is used by thousands of doctors monthly for creation and modification of Invisalign treatment plans. You as a part of global team will work closely with marketing and development teams in order to deliver next versions of the product
In this role, you will…
- Investigation of key users’ UX/UI needs – working jointly with product owners to understand upcoming functionality, performing user’s interviews, analyzing current usage statistics and performing usability testing;
- Development of UX/UI interactive prototypes, mockups and wireframes;
- Creation of design specifications and visual assets for the development team;
- Creation of UI kit and common design language across company jointly with other designers
In this role, you’ll need …
- 5+ years of relevant UX and design experience;
- Preferable experience: design of specialized desktop and web applications with CAD specifics;
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio;
- 3+ years of experience with UX/wireframing and visual design software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, or other tools;
- Ability to work in a team of designers and lead discussion to joint solution;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities, consistently meeting deadlines;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial;
- Ability to present results of the design to upper management and business stakeholder with proper justifications of the solution
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills;
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor or Masters or PhD in Sciences or Engineering or Design
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities