Business Process Manager, Special Markets
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity:
Reporting to the Director, Special Markets and Group Dental Accounts, EMEA, the Business Manager will be responsible for interdepartmental projects integrating Commercial, Marketing, Operations, Finance, IT and other areas to enhance infrastructure and service to large accounts across EMEA. Through collaboration with the regional Business Development Managers, the Business Manager will also be responsible for qualitative and quantitative data capture, analysis and action planning to drive commercial performance.
In this role, you will:
- Project management; lead multiple inter-departmental projects from goal-setting and resource allocation through development and deployment for timely completion of value-add deliverables.
- Gather, synthesize and report weekly on performance of current accounts and progression of new business under development;
- Closely track all accounts vs. targets and KPI’s
- Impact of marketing actions and next steps (in collaboration with Marketing Manager)
- Work collaboratively with Business Development Managers, Marketing Manager and key accounts to identify, measure and share best-practice
- Support quarterly Ops Review preparation (data, analysis and materials); liaise with Operations, Finance and Marketing
- Refine and create tools and materials to improve processes from business case reviews to contract approvals, new account onboarding, billing and quarterly customer reporting/business reviews.
Education and/or Experience
Master degree preferred or BA diploma with 5 to 10 years related experience (Sales, Sales Ops, Business Development) and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In this role, you’ll need:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Ability to map and improve business processes.
- Focus on results, ROI and commercial growth.
- Experience using Salesforce.com would be a significant plus
- Lean Six Sigma (or similar methodology) certification is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision.
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
- Fluent English (spoken, written, reading); second language highly valued
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities