Practice Optimization Analyst
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Practice Optimization Analyst will be responsible for providing Analytics support to the Practice Optimization team. This position will be responsible for collaborating with internal consultants, sales leaders and their respective customers to analyze individual practice data for Orthodontic practices. The Practice Optimization Analyst’s area of focus in an Orthodontic practice will include; maximizing top line revenue growth, analysis of customer P&L and Patient Management System Data, optimizing resources and efficiency, forecasting practice growth and profitability. In addition to working in individual practices, he/she will be responsible for analyzing Orthodontic practice data in aggregate form and report out internally and externally on market trends and insights. The Practice Optimization Analyst will need to have the ability and willingness to travel, including overnight, 20-30% of the time.
In this role, you will…
- Analyze sales opportunities and other business development opportunities for Align and Orthodontic customers. Develop appropriate models and analytics as required (franchise, distributor, stores, etc.).
- Develop financial models, ROI measurements, analytics deep-dive to provide an unbiased view of the program/business.
- Review monthly reports and analysis on actual activity and revenue as compared to the operating plan and forecasts with Sales and Channel Marketing business partners. Monitor and communicate opportunities and/or gaps in revenue/performance by maintaining a set of business metrics.
- Participate in monthly/quarterly customer visits and preparation of reporting package for Business Optimization Manager, Sales, Marketing and senior management as required.
- Work with customer base to extract relevant practice data for analytical requirements.
- Create and generate key ongoing reports such as a weekly business performance metrics that includes relevant and insightful analysis and commentary
- Extracts and verify accuracy of sales data used for various North America sales reports and dashboards. Update, review, and ensure accuracy of various daily, weekly, and quarterly sales reports and dashboards.
- Deliver sales reports and dashboards on a timely manner according to pre-established schedule
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com’s structure, capabilities and report/dashboard functionality
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Essential to have excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to meet goals under pressure
- Ability to translate complex business & financial analysis in simple layman terms
- Ability to understand a PnL statement and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to identify KPIs, prepare and analyze key metrics within the business.
- Strategic thinker who can take a core of an idea and develop an analytical model to drive optimization Pro-active; high-performance and results orientation
- Ability to attend national tradeshows, sales meetings and conferences as needed
- Occasional weekend travel and meetings
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Finance, Marketing Analytics or Sales
- 3+ years of experience supporting Sales or Marketing
- Strong experience in building models in MS Excel required
- Experience in reporting and visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.) required
- Strong database query and data manipulation skills are required (specifically, MS Excel, VBA, SQL)
- Proficiency in building models and dashboards in MS Excel is required (use of macros and advanced formulas such as V/Hlookup, Index, Match, Advanced Connected Filters).
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities