General Manager France
General Management Asnieres sur Seine, France
Join a team that is changing millions of lives!
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity:
The General Manager for France is a proven sales professional whose energy, focus and determination are matched by well-developed selling skills and people management expertise. He/ She will manage their regional area to meet sales goals in unit sales and revenue.
The General Manager will be focusing on both, building a team and growing Align Technology’s Invisalign® business.
The General Manager has to show a hands-on attitude to keep things running. He/She is not afraid to take challenging opportunities, is willing to take responsibility when making mistakes and is willing to ask for help.
The General Manager is expected to develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of the market, Align’s value chain, applications, end markets to exploit all available business opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and direct the overall Ortho business and operations for France
- Have the overall responsibility for the French organization including Customer Success and Clinical Support
- Meet the Company P&L objectives for France
- Drive growth and revenue through diverse existing and new channels
- Communicate clear goals to country department heads
- Measure the success of each department
- Integrate Digital Workflow across the French market though ITero
- Manage sales through existing distribution channels
- Project manage and handle multiple detail oriented projects at a time
- Oversee functional recruitment
- Supervise, motivate and monitor team performance
- Oversee territory split
- Achieve and overachieve the set objectives within regional budgets
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Establish a strong relationship with existing and new customers
- Implement Align’s sales and marketing strategies
- Liaise with other line managers in the headquarters; demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Build relationship with cross-functional management across EMEA
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products;
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing;
- Attend and participate in national and international meeting and exhibitions;
- Conduct one-on-one review with all representatives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of performance activity
- Maintain accurate records in the companies’ CRM system
- Travel nationally and internationally according to business needs
You will also:
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and works to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
In this role, you’ll need …
- BA and or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years sales experience, with previous experience at Manager level
- Proven leadership and ability to grow into general management role within one or two years
- Bottom-line and results oriented
- Ability to plan and follow through on projects
- Ability to work with creative people
- Excellent English and French– spoken and written
- Demonstrated success through the application of a sales methodology
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication and active listening skills
- Possess a proven record of maintaining a high level of client and employee satisfaction and a strong affinity with the business development process and organization-wide culture
- Willingness to go the “Extra Mile” for extraordinary growth
- Ability overcome unexpected setback and issues
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- High Energy Level
- Ability to Synthesize
- Work Ethics
- Honesty and Integrity
- Initiative, go getter
- Business Judgement
- Self Confidence
- Leadership Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
Why working for Align Technology?
Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work—these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: We are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Besides a challenging working environment, we offer you a good compensation and benefits package. This includes a good salary and the opportunity to participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!