Power BI Specialist
This position is responsible to support the process tracking and process improvements at Treat operations. Work with appropriate Quality, Process, Clinical Staff, Customer Representatives, Supervisory Staff, and Technicians to identify issues that need corrective action, and working with appropriate staff to investigate root causes, assign corrective actions, and monitor for improvements.
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system-reporting tools.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
· Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures
· Works on problems of limited scope
· Builds stable working relationships internally
· Learns to use professional concepts
· Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
· This is an entry level position
· Normally Receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
· Contributing Independently
Normally requires a Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
Typically, less than one year of directly related experience
May develop at this level for 2-3 years
Ideally Intermediated proficiency in English.
· Good analytical skills, ability to lead resolution to multifactorial constraints and conflicts.
· Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
· Good negotiation skills
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Build good relationships with key business clients and supporting staff
· Effective at collaboration
• Normally good computer knowledge and Microsoft office skills
• Typically Intermedia Excel skills
• Power BI knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL language and DAX is a plus
• Basic knowledge of visual basic and C# is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit for extended periods of time, including constant use of computer keyboard and tracker devices (mouse, track ball, etc.)
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities