Key Account manager - Midlands
iTero Key Account Manager – Midlands
As Key Account Manager - your primary responsibility is to achieve sales within the defined, channel specific, target accounts. This will begin via identification of potential targets and lead generation with the aim of bringing additional sales, incremental to those to engage invisalign certified clinicians achieved by other Align Technology business channels. The ability to understand the general digital needs of a dental practice outside of, and in addition to, the orthodontic field is a must. Candidates will need to be fully conversant in analogue v digital workflows relating to patient assessment, patient monitoring, and restorative dentistry.
You exhibit a true passion and excitement for the product and the opportunity in this fast growing and fast-paced market.
You will be responsible for managing the business in order to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives. You accomplish this through detailed account and territory planning that includes but is not limited to; establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, supporting the educational pathway, aimed at business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
The Key Account Manager’s essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Definition and implementation of a strong growth orientated business strategy in line with channel strategy.
- Identify opportunities with highest profitability
- Educate and utilising laboratory networks to maximise sales
- Establish iTero as a clear differentiator from the competition
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
- Develop an innovative business strategy to position Align as a market- and innovation-leader
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining the Align products and technology
What are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate will offer a proven track record with consistent on target performance within the Dental Capital equipment sales, and quipped with positive business relationships within the laboratory, Dental School or Private practice networks. You are passionate about sales and have a high level of business acumen.
Essential Experience, knowledge and qualifications
- Education to at least degree level with BS or BA preferred (depending on geography) and/or equivalent experience.
- Proven Sales track record in high value cutting edge technical equipment / software/ Private Dental Products or treatments
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experienced in closing high value equipment
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Lives on territory
- Based in the home counties/ M25- M4 Corridor
- Fully conversant in restorative dental procedures and workflows
- Existing Networks and connections within the Dental Profession in North West London/ South/ South West.
Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Fluent in English
You recognize yourself in the following key words and competencies: Customer Focused, Integrity, honesty and ethical approach, Team Focused, Results Orientated, High level of Business and Commercial Acumen, Innovative, Adaptive, High level of Professional Selling Skills, Personal and Team Leadership, Personal and Team Development
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities