Customer Care Representative - Paris
Join a team that is changing millions of lives!
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Focus on building long-term relationships with doctors and dental practices
- Contributing constantly towards providing world-class customer experience
- Effectively educate customers in each interaction acting on the root of the problem
- Providing effective and efficient support to customer’s queries
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests and complaints received via phone, e-mail, or any other communication channel.
- Initiate contact with customers; provide doctors and dental practices with proactive service, aiming at prevalence of outbound interactions
- Ensure timely resolution to customer inquiries, issues and complaints.
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer inquiries from customers and share learning’s with departmental peers and management.
- Provide input regarding training needs to customer success manager of training and quality development; assist with development and presentation of information and training when requested.
- Interact with customers and fellow employees in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner. Handle difficult or sensitive issues following department guidelines.
- Meet departmental standards for personal and team performance metrics.
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database(s) about each contact they handle following defined parameters.
- Maintain a basic knowledge in orthodontic/dental concepts and topics.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer, improve productivity and customer experience; participate in activities and projects designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information/materials.
- Support Sales and other departments.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA degree.
- 1-3 years work experience in a customer based environment, benefit if medical device related.
- Orthodontic or Dental Background is considered a plus to perform this job function.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good team player.
- Problem solver
- Contribute to the business growth consistenly with creativity and collaboration
- Result-oriented; ability to work autonomously without constant supervision.
- Experience working in an international call center or service environment is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and SAP is a plus
- Excellent Frenchh and English written and verbal communication skills
- Portuguese is a plus
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to focus attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly customized environment.
Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, word processing, spreadsheet. Ability to learn software applications quickly
Work schedule / hours:
- Regular – Monday to Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm
Why working for Align Technology?
Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work—these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: We are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Besides a challenging working environment, we offer you a good compensation and benefits package. This includes a good salary and the opportunity to participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities