Clinical Specialist Russia (Dental)
Clinical Specialsit, do you want to join an international team in Moscow within an innovative fast-paced medical device company? Grab your chance and make good use of your management skills and affinity with medical devices!
Russia and CIS
Your mission is to provide customers the best clinical support
As a clinical lead you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of clinical specialists supporting Russia and CIS
As well as being responsible for clinical communication and support to external and internal customers. The process includes interaction and communication with private-practicing orthodontists and general dentists, and treatment coordinators related to case specific issues, ClinCheck quality and troubleshooting. Focus will be on clinical support as well as troubleshooting clinical issues for customers. In addition, other duties will include support with day to day needs of education events, University and research programs. (20%-30%)
CL Lead activities:
- Responsible for recruiting, staffing, training and discipline of clinical specialists to support on-going clinical support needs in a high growth environment.
- Ability to coach and lead a team of clinical specialists to guarantee a high quality of clinical interactions.
- Proposing ideas for team development and the clinical role to promote improved service and customer satisfaction.
- Working cross-functionally with leads from Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Operations to drive innovation and customer experience.
Clinical Support activities:
- Providing clinical customer support to orthodontists and general dentists in the areas of case evaluation, ClinCheck support as well as clinical troubleshooting primarily for Russian doctors.
- Investigating and Analyzing of Clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints and adverse events.
- Ensuring timely resolution to customer contact issue whether in-bound or out-bound.
- Clinical education activities:
For live and online events:
- Coordinating with clinical speaker
- Presenting clinical content
- Coordinate with clinical speaker
- Present clinical contents
- On booth clinical support activities
We seek: a Clinical Lead with
- Bachelor degree in dentistry or Dental Technology
- Two to three years’ experience in customer relations in medical / dental related areas
- One to two years’ experience in managing a team
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- The ideal candidate must possess exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills, have an exceptional level of commitment and a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian.
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
- The willingness to rotate shifts, if needed.
- Ability to travel out of local geography up to 50% of the time
- The ability to flourish in a young international company experiencing significant growth (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity).
The ideal candidate possesses strong interposal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advices to our customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities