Director, Customer Solutions
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Director, Customer Solutions, Americas will be responsible for company's long-term customer support and service success by strategically positioning the Customer Solutions organization to provide an exceptional customer experience in service and support.
In this role, you will…
- Drives successful day-to-day operations of the Invisalign Customer Care Team as well as the iTero Customer Care Team by managing the service levels and quality of service delivered via phone calls, emails, voicemails, CRM tickets, and other channels for all supported service lines.
- Fosters an inclusive environment that values differences and creates a sense of belonging and appreciation for team members, as well as a culture of trust and transparency.
- Leads a team of Management personnel (directly responsible for all customer service and support teams).
- Build and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional teams including: finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, Education, manufacturing/treatment planning; Partner with these teams to insure internal expectations are being met as well as driving initiatives to improve processes and communication that directly affect service levels to external customers.
- Responsible for defining and identifying the people, processes and technology required to deploy customer service/solutions best practices
- Provides thought leadership and has frequent interaction with cross organizational Senior Leadership and the Executive Management Team. Serves as key liaison between commercial and non-commercial functions.
- Develops communication mechanisms and forums for sharing KPIs and strategic initiatives within the contact center with key organizational stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Oversees the development and supports training programs and curriculums that focus on customer satisfaction and retention. Drives the optimal use of customer service tools and technology for value added data collection. Assists in defining data reporting requirements that measure key internal metrics that directly correlate to customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Works together with IT leadership to design and oversee the implementation of technologies that produce real time, value-added reporting that provide insight on customer satisfaction.
- Establishes operational infrastructures and lead initiatives to ensure success in achieving high customer satisfaction goals
- Develops and oversees the contact center operating budget
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required, Master’s Degree preferred from a four-year college or university
- 15+ years of Customer Service Experience with 6+ years in management level role
- Ability to think strategically
- 30% travel required
- Fluent English Proficiency (reading, writing, and conversation)
- Experience with managing budgets and expenses
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sales Force
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities