Manager, HR Treat Operations EMEA
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Based in Wroclaw, Poland and reporting directly to the Senior Director of HR EMEA and dotted line to the Senior Director of HR Global Operations based in the U.S.A., the Manager of Human Resources serves in a pivotal role as a member of the Global and EMEA Operations leadership team. This position will be accountable for Align Technology EMEA Operations human capital strategy and will influence and partner with the leadership team while being able to fluently lead and interact with employees at all levels.
The incumbent will focus on talent management and employee engagement while working toward the success of the broader human resources function including staff recruitment, hiring, training and professional development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and ensuring compliance as necessary.
The Manager of HR will work as a close partner to the key stakeholders in our EMEA Operations Organization, which include the EMEA VP of Operations, Director of Treat Operations Iberia and DACH, Director of Customer Advocacy. S/he will play a critical role in connecting employees to the values, history and work of the Align Technology while providing strategic guidance and thought leadership around capacity building, including leadership development, succession planning and onboarding new employees.
The Manager of HR will exercise hands-on leadership with a team responsible for design, execution, and service in all HR functions, including recruitment and staffing, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations, and performance management. The HR Manager will manage the Treat Operations HR Managers.
In this role, you will…
- Attract, develop and retain top talent while driving down attrition
- Serve as a trusted advisor and ‘translator’ of HR-related issues/perspectives with the VP of Operations and site leaders
- Serve as both a thought leader and partner for the company’s talent management and development strategy, and in a hands-on role across the various HR functions, including leadership development and coaching, planning, facilitating, and presenting in various forums.
- Build trusting partnerships and open communications at all levels in the organization to strengthen the culture of collaboration, respect for all, and diversity and inclusion
- Mentor and Coach an HR team that is in its early stages of development
- Employee Relations and Labour Law: develop strategies to mitigate against any employee relations issues and employee legal issues
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Human Resources leadership experience in a progression of professional human resources roles for a minimum of 5, preferably 7-10 years. Must have significant experience with employee relations, compensation and benefits programs, and a strong knowledge of organizational development, change management, incentive compensation, and recruitment.
- Experience in creating and running employee learning & development programs for both managers and individual contributors.
- Credibility and a network in the human resources field.
- Experience designing and implementing a broad variety of successful human resource initiatives.
- Experience with Polish HR-related laws and policies, and well acquainted with the dynamics in the job market.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities