Senior SQA Engineer, Fab
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Senior SQA engineer will be responsible for driving the quality of 3D manufacturing software. It requires innovative way of thinking when it comes to something that hasn't been done before. The ideal candidate will enjoy manual testing, but will also want to automate testing to avoid repetitive & time-consuming tasks.
The ideal candidate will enjoy manual testing, but will also want to automate testing to avoid repetitive & time-consuming tasks. We are looking for the person with strong analytical mindset, attention to details, the person who loves to dig in and to get to the bottom of things, curious by nature, with some unique experience testing complex desktop applications, telecom applications, hardware, 3D / CAD / CAM software, VR / AR, IoT. We need an expert at prioritization and multi-tasking.
This is position in distributed team: development & QA are distributed between Raleigh (US) & Moscow, major stakeholders are in Juarez (Mexico), product & project managers are in San Jose (US) & Moscow
In this role, you will…
- Operate as a part of a scrum team focused on research and development: actively participate in sprint planning, demo and retrospective, attend daily standups
- Represent SQA in project level discussions, collaborate with teams from other locations and functional divisions
- Analyze software functional and non-functional requirements and come up with test strategies
- Create test documentation (test plans, test cases, test reports)
- Execute manual tests for 3D software, visually inspect 3D objects and analyze deviations with strong passion to get to the bottom of the things
- Iterate with stakeholders, business owners, manufacturing & process engineers to understand different aspects of the features
- Contribute to automation framework
- Trigger & monitor automated execution, analyze the reports, follow up & investigate the failures
- Work with bugs throughout their lifecycle
- Ensure the quality of not only the code, but also - the requirements & the processes
In this role, you’ll need …
- 5+ years in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) mostly in manual testing
- 2+ years of automation / programming experience
- Thorough understanding of the role and the place of QA in SDLC, testing processes and methodologies
- Experience in scope estimation, test planning, monitoring test execution, knowledge of test metrics
- Analytic way of thinking, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
- Proved problem solving capabilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience with 3D / CAD / CAM applications
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities