IT Project Manager
Information Technology Shanghai, Shanghai
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Drive enhancement projects around align systems like consumer and professional websites and new platform like e-Commerce, social media system integrate with Align systems like WeChat integrations.
· Anticipate and provide creative and effective solutions to address consumer needs, find opportunities for new marketing tactics, technologies, conversion, and improved user experiences, and be able to communicate effectively across channels
· Work with Align Marketing, operational and CRM teams to drive implementation and optimization of relevant digital programs to increase traffic, loyalty and overall sales including, but not limited to, social media, mobile platforms, and other targeted mediums
· Develop and maintain a master project plan and roadmap for Align digital and omnichannel activities, organize and provide regular (e.g. weekly/monthly) reports on status with working team and key stakeholders are kept informed of the project status
· Develop and maintain the necessary project control documents for align teams, to ensure committed objectives are met on schedule and on budget (i.e. project scope, relevant market research, business requirements, budget plan, project schedule with detailed tasks and dependencies, project status update and risk assessment)
· Communicate effectively with Technology teams to define and plan product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, and be able to assess and prioritize business value with technical feasibility
· Gather market intelligence and competitive benchmarks to share insights with brands and cross-functional teams, functioning as an advisor to management on the impact to current digital strategy
· Develop RFPs and manage related vendor evaluation and selection process
In this role, you’ll need …
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, e-Commerce, IT or related field required
- 6+ years’ Project management experience in e-Commerce, marketing for consumer facing brands/websites and CRM roll out type of projects preferable in medical device field
- PMP/Agile project management certification is must
- Proven success in leading projects which are building web and e-Commerce sites and overall web experiences, mobile development and WeChat integrations.
- Strong instinct and passion for using web, mobile, and similar technologies to create an exceptional customer experience and drive traffic through the sales funnel to generate revenue
- Solid understanding of the Chinese consumer behavior, local digital landscape, and current emerging marketing and media technologies and social trends that can drive and support e-Commerce and digital marketing efforts
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and leadership skills a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication (English and Chinese) and exceptional interpersonal skills – effective, persuasive, and sensitive to multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Prior experience negotiating contracts and related service level agreements with both internal clients and external suppliers
- Must possess the ability to work in a dynamic, service oriented environment – a dedicated team player engendering a positive “can do” attitude in others (be a lateral leader).
- Autonomous, proactive, and able to effectively make hard decisions
- Willing to travel occasionally
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!