Sourcing Analyst, APAC
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This position is responsible for coordinating activities and providing effective trainings regarding vendor setup process and purchasing process in APAC region.
In this role, you will…
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of Vendor Master Data in SAP ECC
- Maintain global process standardization, cleansing activities, maintenance and data quality improvement in alignment with data strategy goals
- Performs analysis of Vendor Master and transactional data, executing root cause analysis, documenting business processes and identify data quality KPI’s
- Source, select, and develop new potential suppliers
- Execute the selection, qualification, development and certification of new supplier
- Understand the total pricing components and develop the cost structure for the assigned service
- Analyze spending and identify opportunities for cost reduction. Build and present business case around proposed opportunities
- Prepare RFP documents: agreements, specifications, buying & deliveries requirements and pricing strategy
- Guide and support the supplier in their start up and introduce them Align Technology’s system and personnel at appropriate timing
- Monitor and manage all activities related to the new suppliers and formulate the future strategy for suppliers
- Performing contract negotiation suppliers and work with stakeholders in finalizing the contract
- 100% compliance with Purchasing SOP and legal guidance
- Coordinate with regional users to ensure proper purchasing processes are followed
- Provide the effective training on purchasing process and vendor setup process to users
- Ensures vendor data documentation is compliant with Audit and SOX requirements
- Lead the cleansing of data in all existing Vendor Master files, to identify any duplicate vendors, incorrect information, or obsolete vendors
- Recommend changes to improve data quality / processing times and anticipate future needs of the business
- Provide guidance to other functions on related matters to enhance efficiency
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience within similar or larger sized company
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Purchasing, Vendor Master File Management, or Master Data Governance
- Demonstrated mid-level or above proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, analyzing and manipulating large datasets through formulas and macros.
- SAP Experience in STS, or experience with other relevant ERP system
- Experienced with project management tools and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced with complex problem solving and analysis using statistical methods
- Experienced in managing and negotiating with suppliers to establish best-in-class performance
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly customized environment and work under pressure when given a task(s) that may require overtime to complete it (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity)
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and deliver effective training
- Ability to focus attention to detail and consistently follow through to completion
- Willingness to learn, self-motivated and initiating
- Proactive approach to role and problem solving; solution rather than problem focused
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities