Operations Wrocław, Poland
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Provide the needed support to activities related to Order Acquisition and Treat operations and participate in area improvements that support new technology. Investigate customer complaints related to Order Entry manufacturing process, conduct Quality Assurance internal and external supplier audits. Support investigations of non-conformance corrective actions related to customers complaints.
Responsible for the integral definition, improvement, and implementation of working methods. In charge of coordinating the necessary pilots to test new methodologies and/or software.
In this role, you will…
- Be able to analyze, develop and interpret budget and financial statements.
- Develop capacity studies for volumes, requirements, process tack time, and equipment downtime.
- Responsible to achieve the quality and process time in the area.
- Perform preventive and corrective equipment maintenance to avoid equipment failure.
- Apply all the manufacturing quality techniques and parameters in order to avoid customer complaints.
- Perform effective validation to all the applications such as MES, JDE, ACS, Treat, Quickstream, etc.
- Develop all process documentation related to Order Acquisition and Treat operations in order to support Technicians with accurate information.
- Ensure that the staff in charge apply the knowledge, methodology and general guidelines to meet the expectations of the company.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- First line of contact for resolving complaints and technical problems and escalate them as needed.
- Perform and coordinate risk evaluations on new products and operations related to the Order Acquisition and treat area
- Responsible to lead all the projects related to the corrective and preventive actions (Task control actions or preventive actions in the different operations, daily production goals in the different operations).
- Document, define, measure and improve all the current process utilizing the Statistical process methodology.
- Implement the most accurate methodologies and process techniques to improve the processes at Order Acquisition and Treat.
- Implement and maintain all the process under control according to the monitoring system and proper and accurate documentation.
- Develop all the test methods for new product inspection, part numbers and new operations.
- Responsible to provide the new applications trainings (MES, JDE, IDS, ACS, Treat, Quickstream, etc.).
- Maintain maintenance program updated and on time.
- Work as point of contact for Quality Assurance and integrate QA needs into site.
In this role, you’ll need …
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or related sciences).
- 3-5 years experience in Manufacturing Industry. Desired experience from medical devices, pharmaceutical or any other FDA regulated manufacturing processes.
- Six Sigma and lean manufacturing process certification as a plus.
- Languages, strong command of English. Polish and Spanish are advantages.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Good knowledge of the ISO 13485 and FDA regulations.
- Capable to implement all the manufacturing process improvements.
- Able to solve quality and production constraints.
- Ability to realize cost per product unit, scrap rates…
- Work with existing and develop new vendors/suppliers relationships.
- Able to work with Microsoft software, understand different computer programs in order to run the manufacturing process.
- Ability to lead small technical team and manufacturing projects.
- Radiation certification (level 4A or 5A), or expertise working in radiation environments is considered a plus”.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!