Sr. Manager, DevOps, iTero
Align is expanding its global DevOps and Reliability Platform team in Tel-Aviv. Leading a geographically distributed team (Israel, Raleigh, NC and Moscow, Russia), this energetic and highly technical team is responsible for creating the next generation of our operational platform infrastructure to expedite the development and delivery of software in the digital medical device space. We work closely with engineering teams to become highly efficient and autonomous by providing ...
As a DevOps Manager for iTero you will work with our R&D, V&V and delivery teams to drive rapid-paced innovation through implementing DevOps technologies and championing DevOps culture. You will tackle our organization’s toughest technical problems and drives technical excellence at all levels, working with senior R&D management to support execution of the organization's vision. You will provide tailored technical solution to solve unique business challenges in the field of cloud infrastructure operations and release engineering. You will design, architect and manage teams to deliver best-of-breed CI/CD solutions, using a variety of open source, enterprise and public cloud technologies.
This will be applied across the following activities:
- Automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle.
- Participating in environment management and operations activities.
- Developing docker-based or serverless infrastructure and processes to host global microservices and medical data storage systems in AWS
- Augmenting development teams and help with design and implementation of infrastructure assets.
- Environment support and system administration for automation tools
We're looking for
- Highly motivated, self-directed technologist with experience delivering digital platforms
- Allergy to fixing issues manually and desire to automate all the things
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized, able to oversee projects from idea conception, to development and implementation.
- Able to see the big picture while also being detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated experience applying good DevOps principles
- Experience architecting and delivering cloud-based CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Scaled Agile Scrum development
- Good knowledge of API-driven, extensible, loosely coupled systems
- Good knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in private and public cloud environments
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies:
- Build systems: Bamboo, Jenkins
- Automation technologies: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Source control and code management: GitHub, Bitbucket
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure
- PaaS: Heroku, Google App Engine
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes. Experience with serverless:an advantage
- Automated testing: Selenium, Cucumber
- Operational monitoring: AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk
- Web / application servers: NGINX, Clojure, Node, Go
- API gateways
- English skills: Very good
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities