Software Development Engineer in Test
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
We are looking for Software Development Engineer in Testing (SDET) who will join our team in Moscow and will take part in creation of world-known software products in Orthodontic program of iTero scanning business.
Successful candidate will expand auto testing coverage for 3D graphic applications in strong collaboration with Modeling Efficiency Development team.
In this role, you will…
- Gray box testing (working with application C++ code), unit tests running support
- Code coverage, static code analysis, building, CI\CD tools setup
- Testing Automation infrastructure support
- Testing Automation frameworks (Python) constant improvement
- Implement new and support existing auto testing scripts (Python)
- Configure and run auto tests, analyze auto testing execution reports
- Report defects according to auto tests execution results, track fixes for these defects
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions on Modeling application and Ortho business flow to other teams
- Participate in project releases delivery (on demand)
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor\Master degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing automation using Python language
- Experience in working Agile\SCRUM methodologies
- Proven experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Git, Bamboo
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- At least 1 year experience in C++ programming language
- Strong mathematical\algorithmic background
- Strong analytical skills
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities