Senior Internal Audit Manager EMEA
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Reporting to the VP, Global Internal Audit the Senior Internal Audit Manager EMEA will advise on and lead or conduct audits of Align’s EMEA locations and functions. The audits will be designed to assist management in achieving Align’s strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objectives, as well as oversee all Audits in the EMEA region and act as Audit ‘go to person’ for the EMEA region. The audits will focus on evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of global and local processes and controls.
The Sr. Internal Audit Manager will not only strive to provide the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in their work.
In this role, you will…
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Advice on, plan and lead or conduct functional audits, special reviews and investigations in EMEA region within time budgets and in accordance with departmental methodology, policies and standards.
- Review and evaluate compliance with the company policies and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) to help ensure Align’s colleagues worldwide are interacting in an appropriate manner with healthcare professionals and non-U.S. government officials.
- Appropriately assess potential findings for significance. Create audit reports that include conclusions and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies and review with and advise appropriate location/function management.
- Monitor progress of the corrective actions by management to correct identified deficiencies.
- Coordinate and mentor other Internal Audit team members to assist the VP, Global Internal Audit in developing annual audit plans that addresses significant risks of the entities in the EMEA region.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
In this role, you’ll need …
Excellent knowledge of auditing and risk management principles and theory.
- Familiar with COSO, GAAP, HIPPA and FCPA.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and achieve consensus of recommendations to reduce risk or improve operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Actively mentors and provides leadership to peers and is considered a subject matter expert for Audit matters in the EMEA region.
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO and IDEA.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
Certificates or Licenses:
- CPA or CIA or similar certification is desired.
- 10+ years of external or internal auditing experience.
- The role will be based at our HQ in canton Zug, Switzerland.
- Willing to travel to domestic and international sites including travel to underdeveloped countries.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities