Marketing Director DACH (m/f/d)
Marketing Köln, Germany
Join a team that is changing millions of lives!
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us based in our Cologne office as
Director Marketing DACH (m/f/d)
About this opportunity:
As the Director of Marketing DACH, you will report directly to the EMEA Marketing Lead and will be responsible for growing Align’s core business, Invisalign and iTERO, with customers across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You will manage a team of marketing professionals to generate core clinical and business insights on targeted customer segments, and develop and execute strategies that address key customer barriers, ultimately driving customer utilization across General Dentist and Specialist Orthodontic channels. You will ensure proper tracking and analysis of business results to gauge progress in achieving business objectives. You will provide end-to-end leadership – from serving as voice of customer and sales partner in guiding product roadmap activities. As the Marketing Director, you will work closely with the EMEA marketing team, in particular the channel leadership teams in order to influence and set regional and local strategies that drive business growth.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and develop the DACH professional marketing function
- Create, develop and execute the DACH strategic marketing plan, in order to drive case utilization in the region, including market development and thought leadership (digital transformation), internal and external communication, market research, events and management of society relationships.
- Recruit and onboard new customers to be trained to provide Invisalign treatment, using iTERO, through clear customer journeys.
- Use data and customer interactions to develop a deep understanding of customer and consumer needs—and effectively educates the broader organization about these needs
- Analyze reports and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business trends. Works with finance to manage the annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Manage a range of projects that support Aligns strategic and tactical efforts
- Develop annual plan with quarterly tactics executed and measured.
- Manage the DACH marketing budget and analyze ROI of key activities
- Manage local KOLs and speakers in close collaboration with clinical leaders
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Responsible for management of outside vendors (Inc. PR and Media agencies) and contractors for specific initiatives.
- Lead a Direct team of Marketing Managers.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Leadership: The ability and experience to lead a multi-functional team, leading their thinking and earning their support/respect through initiative, action and drive for results.
- Brand Strategy & Experience: The ability to craft a differentiated strategy that drives sustainable competitive advantage.
- Strong Insights & Business Analytical skills: The ability to identify customer needs/insights and market trends, completing statistically robust analysis to enable strong marketing plans and data-based decision making. Demonstration of customer centricity through innovation.
- Marketing Planning, Execution & Communications: Proven ability to develop and implement robust business and marketing plans to effectively achieve business goals. Highly effective communication skills (written, oral, & presentation).
- Product Management: The ability to nurture an idea from conception to launch and execute with excellence to exceed revenue and profit targets.
- Ability to work cross functionally with individuals at all levels in an organization and understand their needs/motivation.
- Ability to effectively manage complex cross-functional projects.
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity.
- Change catalyst: experience of initiating and delivering change through agility and coaching.
- Experience managing legal and regulatory obligations when working with HCPs.
- Demonstrated experience in driving growth to achieve business objectives
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- 4+ years marketing team management and coaching experience
- Experience in the healthcare device industry preferred
- BS or BA required; MBA strongly preferred
- Fluent in German and English
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Why working for Align Technology?
Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work—these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: We are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Besides a challenging working environment, we offer you a good compensation and benefits package. This includes a good salary and the opportunity to participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!