Marketing Specialist, APAC
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
He/She will be responsible for executing marketing and clinical education projects, managing the development of tools and online platform, supporting event management and also organizing, generating and analyzing data. This is to support the fast growth of the region with excellence in execution, organizational skills and collaboration.
In this role, you will…
- Report to Director of Clinical Education, APAC
- Develop education tools and materials by working with agencies
- Develop and maintain digital platform for deploying education programs
- Manage the execution of clinical education and marketing projects as assigned
- Support local and regional team to generate business reports using internal systems
- Assist to manage speakers and KOLs
- Coordinate product launches with regional team and local team
- Provide support on organizing events including logistics, invitation and onsite support if needed, and subsequent event analysis
In this role, you’ll need…
- To have at least 2 years of experience in marketing communication and project management
- To have strong implementation skills with excellent in execution and attention to details
- To have effective communication and to be collaborative with all the regional team, countries’ counterparts and external agencies
- To be very organized in managing and coordinating projects
- To have experience in using data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Salesforce Wave, Tableau or Excel, and be analytical when capturing data
- To be a degree holder preferably in business
- To be a fast learner
- To be proficient in English and Mandarin
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities