Senior Marketing Manager, Loyalty
Marketing Raleigh , North Carolina
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align is seeking a Senior Manager, Loyalty Programs to join our Americas Marketing team. In this role you will lead our efforts to create a best-in-class loyalty program that drives customer engagement, advocacy and retention. The right person for this role is a strategically-oriented individual with strong communication skills, a passion for driving customer lifetime value, and can work independently in a fast paced environment. The role will require collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams. This position is based in our Americas Headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
In this role, you will…
- Lead the strategy, development, and implementation of our loyalty program
- Set the vision for bringing the program to life representing both our customers and our brand
- Own all communication and project management surrounding the program
- Overseeing the cross-functional execution of project milestones while maintaining the project timeline
- Support the development of loyalty program initiatives with robust research and analysis around our customer behaviors
- Drive increased adoption and interest by continuously evaluating the program and the benefits that are resonating with our customers and supporting changes with market research and analysis
- Develop a prioritized roadmap of benefits, services and rewards to test through the expansion of the program continuing to build on performance and learnings
- Regularly analyze and report on the program performance and its key financial metrics to provide recommendations for improvement and testing
- Work alongside FP&A to oversee and report on the program P&L, modeling, and forecasting
In this role, you’ll need …
- 6 + years of experience in a Loyalty or Membership related role
- You have a track record of influencing strategy and collaborating successfully with stakeholders across an organization
- You are an excellent communicator and understand that project management is a key component
- Hands on experience with SalesForce and Microsoft PowerBI for program management and analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!