Clinical Support Specialist
Scope & Complexity
• Has acquired the knowledge and technical skills, can handle cases individually.
• Works on assignments that are moderately difficult.
• Requires judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
• Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
• 100% meets the requirements of production standard in terms of quantity, quality & customer compliance.
• Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
• Not applicable.
Normally requires a High School Degree. Technical Degree is a plus.
Has 1-3 years of related experience.
Ideally advanced English proficiency.
• Ideally the Customer Care representative should have:
o Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
o Ability to focus attention to detail.
o Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
o Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills are essential. Must be self-motivated and initiating.
o Advanced typing skills.
o Familiar with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
Contact center related certifications are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit for extended periods of time, including constant use of computer keyboard and tracker devices (mouse, track ball, etc.)
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities