Restorative Workflow Specialist - UK South
Are you a self-starter who wants to be part of driving a revolution in the dental/orthodontic industry?
As Restorative Digital Workflow Sales Specialist - iTero, you will be supporting the Sales team by ensuring expert knowledge for our intraoral scanner and CADCAM services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Dental professional with extensive and ideally practical experience of intraoral scanners in a clinical setting to join us on a permanent basis in the south of the UK.
The job has frequent travel (50%)> in the area of London.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As Restorative Digital Workflow Sales Specialist - iTero, you will provide support to the sales function via expert knowledge of iTero, related workflows, and general restorative dentistry in order to maximize the commercial success of iTero.
- You will be responsible for supporting the restorative conversations and product demonstrations delivered by territory managers to aid their sales success.
- You will work closely with all departments to employ the input of the wider iTero team as appropriate to support the sales team and customers – namely clinical trainers and the iTero Lab and scanner specialist, customer service, tech support, and sales organization.
- You will be responsible for the creation of market and competitor analyses
- You will develop and maintain relationships with clinical speakers, clients, and universities
- You will coordinate and set up RPD’s and plug in the necessary for the TM/ KAM to ensure the best possible customer and patient experience
- Anticipate participation to trade fairs, congresses and events to represent iTero
- As a true team player, you will participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide appropriate reports to management and other stakeholders
- Provide contracts and information required to sign up new lab partners
- Utilize and update the relevant company processes and systems
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- You will be able to demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of digital restorative workflows. 12 months of relevant work experience required.
- Ideally, the Restorative Digital Workflow Sales Specialist – enthusiastic Dental professional with extensive and ideally practical experience of intraoral scanners. Applications from candidates who have gained working knowledge from other sources such as sales/dental technician will also be considered.
- You will possess strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to internal and external customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hardworking and creative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work?
Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Besides a challenging working environment, we offer you a good compensation and benefits package. This includes a good salary and the opportunity to participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities