HR Workday System Analyst EMEA
Human Resources Wrocław, Poland
What you’ll be doing
As HR System Analyst is responsible for assisting, manage and maintaining of all HR Systems used within Align. You serve as the technical point of contact for the EMEA Human Resources team and supports HRIS related projects from development, testing, to delivery of the final product.
You support and consistently work on complex assignments that require independent action and a high degree of initiative to solve the problem. Be the first line of contact for our stakeholders in your day to day work to support the HR Director, HR Business Partners and the HR Operations Team within EMEA. With your social skills you build productively a relationship with our stakeholders and give them a positive experience every time they reach out to you.
You make recommendations for developing new features in our Systems to support the effectiveness and agility of the HR Processes. Supports Projects and implements efficiencies in the process in collaboration with the HR Operations Manager EMEA and the Director, Global HR Technology (US Based).
You are accurate, fast passed and maintain privacy and confidentiality. You are liaising with the stakeholders, to make sure the system works efficient. Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others.
The role contains:
- Act as local Key user for all HR Systems enquiries;
- Provides day to day maintenance of HRMS including but not limited to allocation of security, reports writing;
- Acts as system expert for any HR or business initiatives that require support from our WorkDay System;
- Act as local key user for all HR system Enquiries;
- Translate HR operations needs into system requirements and conversely explain technical details to end users in an understandable manner;
- Work with external Workday implementers for integration requirements
- Manages WorkDay solutions and implements solutions effectively;
- Manage Data integrity of HR Systems;
- Manage the security role setup;
- Manage relationships with Talent Acquisition team to ensure scalable ATS Solutions;
- Identifies problems within the day to day work;
- Is able to recommend solutions to problems;
- Manage efficiency Projects that are system related;
- Is willing to chip in on the HR Administrative part during Payroll time;
- Act and manage Projects;
- Support IT solutions to support the HR Processes.
- Fluent in English;
- Relevant work experience with WorkDay knowledge (must);
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive and resilient attitude;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong Analytical Skills;
- Agile with change and practical;
- 5+ years of work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!