The Marketing Manager will be joining a fast growing team and play a pivotal role driving and building the brand Invisalign. The incumbent will be the driver towards achieving our corporate vision: Transforming lives by improving the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile.
The Marketing Manager will be expected to own the brand category experience from end-to-end. He/she will be responsible for developing the programs that will maximize the brand's awareness and drive sales, through the message and media that are meaningful to customers (Healthcare Professionals) and consumers.
- Grow products and expand market share by ensuring clear brand positioning and favorable physician perception which lead to preferred treatment. Manage core providers and products to ensure strong brand equity and performance.
- Develop, drive and execute the marketing initiatives
- Contribute to country/regional brand growth strategy including strategic planning, brand planning, life cycle management, and portfolio planning
- Deliver the financial numbers including product sales, marketing budget and key metrics
- Mobilize and optimize resources to support the growth of potential market
- Implement key initiatives in professional marketing, consumer marketing, and practice marketing
- Develop local implementation plan for growth strategy and the annual operational plan in alignment with country plan
- Identify market opportunities and insights by market research and provide input to the regional and country team
- Lead impactful new product launches by orchestrating all marketing functions.
- Communicate brand differentiation and drive conversion by consumer campaigns in alignment with global/regional consumer communication strategy and key initiatives
- Manage web/social media activities
- Guard strong brand equity by necessary measures and campaign
- Localize PR initiatives and manage press, journalists, and social opinion leaders
- Manage local agencies and consumer communities and adapt best industry practice
- Monitor competitors activities and propose counter-measures
- Actively visit customers and build strong network with KOLs and industry partners
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
- BA degree, medical or healthcare major and MBA is plus
- Proven track record with more than 8 years of product management and/or strategic marketing career from healthcare industry, like Pharmaceutical or Medical device. Dental is plus.
- Good spoken and written communication skill with English.
- Skillful at producing documents with MS office programs
- Strategic planning and brand management
- Analytical skill
- Team contributor who cultivates collaborative work environment
- Customer focused
- Innovative yet practical
- Effective communication
- Fast learner (clinical, regulation, etc)
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities