Senior Director, US Marketing
Marketing Raleigh , North Carolina
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The candidate will manage a team of Marketing leaders for Invisalign to generate core clinical and business insights on targeted customer segments, and develop and execute strategies that address key customer barriers ultimately driving customer utilization with a heavy emphasis on penetrating and growing our markets. They will ensure proper tracking and analysis of business results to gauge progress in achieving business objectives. The candidate must provide end-to-end leadership – from serving as voice of customer and sales partner in guiding product roadmap activities to managing agency efforts pertaining to customer-facing campaigns.
This position is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
In this role, you will…
- Own the regional marketing responsibilities for market penetration with our customers
- Direct and lead the US Marketing teams including, Digital Marketing, Ortho, GP, Special Markets, and Practice Development.
- Responsible for establishing commercial strategy for the US Marketing channel in partnership with the region leadership and support delivery and execution of the strategy, both year to year and long range
- Manage the regional l marketing organization including accountability, talent and engagement.
- Accountable for managing digital marketing communications internally and externally
- Responsible for overall US marketing programs and output
- Work cross functionally with education, sales, and commercial operations to establish clear channel strategies
- Responsible for influencing market and managing partnerships with key opinion leaders across channels
- In partnership with channel marketing leaders, own budget and manage effectiveness
- Responsible for strategy around external agency and vendor use in the US marketing channels.
- Partnering with Sales Training to ensure sales force messaging and playbooks and execution are in alignment
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance, or any other business related field or equivalent working experience required, MBA preferred
- 12 years working experience in commercial or sales operations roles within fast-paced, high growth and scaling environments.
- Broad experience in both B2B, B2C businesses, preferably with multi-channel / distributor / buying groups and emerging channels experience.
- Proven experience managing a cross-functional team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Internal corporate, project management and operational experience at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of CRM and analytical systems and an understanding of CRM principles for B2B
- A demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint – and ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Customer-oriented with a passion for delivering results and an ability to inspire the same for their team.
- Self-motivated problem-solver and thought-leader with strong strategic and thinking skills; a positive winning attitude, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful and uncertain situations.
- 25-50% travel required
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!