Security Operations Center Engineer
Information Technology Moscow, Russian Federation
Align is looking for a Security Operations Center Engineer for our Moscow, Russia location. This role will be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
The Security Operations Center Engineer should have exceptional skills with security monitoring and incident response activities. .
In this role, you will…
The mission of the Security Operations Center (SOC) is to play the lead role to prevent, detect, analyze, and respond to cyber security incidents across the Align enterprise through proactive monitoring, scanning, analysis, policy, intelligence, and countermeasures.
In this role, the SOC Engineer will be responsible for monitoring various security tools (IDS/IPS, anti-malware, SIEM, etc.) for security events and will triage security incidents as documented and escalating as necessary. The SOC Engineer will also complete projects and tasks on an as-needed basis and interact directly with technical and business units.
· Monitor and analyze security sensor data via multiple sources (SIEM, anti-malware, firewall, syslog, IDS/IPS, etc.) to detect malicious or problematic activity
· Independently follow procedures to contain, analyze, and eradicate malicious activity
· Review and address any other reported security concerns, incidents or questions received via incident tracking system or other means
· Prioritize, analyze, escalate, and assist in remediating critical information security or other security incidents identified from security tools or through other sources
· Support network mapping and vulnerability scanning as required in support of security operations situational awareness, or in support of other teams
· Advise Information Security and IT personnel on operations, tuning, configuration and maintenance of security tools.
In this role, you’ll need …
· 2+ years of security operations center experience
· Information Systems, Computer Science, or other technical degree, or equivalent experience
· Experience working with enterprise security tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, anti-malware, etc.
· Knowledge of English language at intermediate level.
Nice to have/Optional
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience with malware analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!