DevOps Engineer, Treat
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align is expanding its global DevOps and Reliability Platform team in Moscow. Working closely with colleagues in the United States this energetic and highly technical team is responsible for creating the next generation of our operational platform infrastructure to expedite the development and delivery of software in the digital medical device space. We help engineering teams to become highly efficient and autonomous by providing automated solutions wherever practical
A few more facts about the team
- Chef is used for both configuration management and old deployments
- Docker and Rancher are used for running new-coming APIs
- AWS CFN is used for Infrastructure as a Code approach
- Ruby, Python, Bash - internal apps and tools
- SignalFX: monitoring
- Sentry: error tracking
- LogEntires: centralised logging
- 20% Windows, 80% Enterprise Linux
In this role, you will…
This individual contributor role will need to keep up to date with all modern technologies in the field of cloud infrastructure operations and release engineering (often referred to as “devops”). That skill set will be applied across the following activities:
- Automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle.
- Participating in environment management and operations activities.
- Developing docker-based infrastructure and processes to host global microservices and medical data storage systems in AWS.
- Augmenting development teams and help with design and implementation of infrastructure assets.
- Environment support and system administration for automation tools
In this role, you’ll need …
- 2+ years experience working on sysadmin level with Linux.
- Familiarity with modern technologies and ability to learn fast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Allergy to fixing issues manually and desire to automate all the things
- English skills: intermediate+
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud and/or virtualized environment as software or operations engineer (VMWare, OpenStack, AWS, OpenVZ, Xen, etc.)
- Experience working with configuration management frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with container-based technologies, particularly Docker is a huge plus
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, English and Spain classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance, corporate SIM card
- 31 vacation days, paid sick leave, paid 5 personal days-off
- Democratic and open culture
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (for example, from 11:00 to 19:45)
- Office located in the loft-quarter "Danilovskaya Manufacture"
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities