DevOps Engineer, Treat
A few more facts about the team
- Chef is used for both configuration management and old deployments
- Docker and Rancher are used for running new-coming APIs
- AWS CFN is used for Infrastructure as a Code approach
- Ruby, Python, Bash - internal apps and tools
- SignalFX: monitoring
- Sentry: error tracking
- LogEntires: centralised logging
- 20% Windows, 80% Enterprise Linux
This individual contributor role will need to keep up to date with all modern technologies in the field of cloud infrastructure operations and release engineering (often referred to as “devops”). That skill set will be applied across the following activities:
- Automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle.
- Participating in environment management and operations activities.
- Developing docker-based infrastructure and processes to host global microservices and medical data storage systems in AWS.
- Augmenting development teams and help with design and implementation of infrastructure assets.
- Environment support and system administration for automation tools
We're looking for
- 2+ years experience working on sysadmin level with Linux.
- Familiarity with modern technologies and ability to learn fast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Allergy to fixing issues manually and desire to automate all the things
- English skills: intermediate+
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud and/or virtualized environment as software or operations engineer (VMWare, OpenStack, AWS, OpenVZ, Xen, etc.)
- Experience working with configuration management frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with container-based technologies, particularly Docker is a huge plus
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, English and Spain classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance, corporate SIM card
- 31 vacation days, paid sick leave, paid 5 personal days-off
- Democratic and open culture
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (for example, from 11:00 to 19:45)
- Office located in the loft-quarter "Danilovskaya Manufacture"
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Medical and dental are at the top of the hottest and fastest growing industries
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities