Senior Product Manager, Southeast Asia
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Plans and executes marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing for Invisalign and iTero. Exercise impact on the business results in a fast paced environment working with a cross functional team of professionals. Hands on role all the way from planning to execution.
In this role, you will…
- Work closely with key stakeholders and agencies to develop comprehensive SEA marketing plans which include practice, professional and consumer marketing components.
- Deliver high-quality product and professional education to local market and distributor sales teams, in order to ensure relevant best in class sales team capabilities.
- Secure that relevant sales support material is available to the sales force in the respective markets, in order to support maximum outcome of the sales activities.
- Manage A&P spending within the allocated budget, while maximizing the outcome of the spending.
- Develop and manage KOLs and advocates, help execute clinical events, in order to raise Invisalign’s and iTero’s profile within the dental community.
- Own market intelligence process, including market dynamics, market shares, customer insights and competitor information, enabling market evaluation and decision making.
- Plan and execute promotions and monitor/report the business impact of the same
- Partner with, coach and motivate a high-performance team.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Degree is must, medical or healthcare major and MBA is plus.
- Proven track record with more than 8 years of product management and/or strategic marketing career from healthcare industry, like Medical device. Dental is plus. A strong understanding of customer landscape is preferred.
- Good to have experience of marketing in a digital world (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Hands on experience in tools like SDFC, excel, powerpoint etc.
- Experience working in a global organization, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of growing and working in extremely fast paced business environments is preferred.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required.
- Proven success in developing strategic agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business is required.
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required.
- Proven record in project management (preferably at regional level) is required.
- Good spoken and written communication skills. English is a must.
- Ability to travel up to 30% is required.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities