Clinical Specialist Dental Milano (Dentist)
Your mission is to provide customers the best clinical support
This position is mainly responsible for clinical confidence and case growth across Invisalign product portfolio through clinical education and support to customers. The process includes interaction and communication with private-practicing orthodontists and general dentists, and treatment coordinators related to case specific issues, ClinCheck quality and troubleshooting. Focus will be on clinical education as well as troubleshooting clinical issues for customers. In addition, other duties will include support with day to day needs of education events, University programs.
You will do this mainly by:
- Clinical Support activities:
- Providing clinical customer support to orthodontists and general dentists in the areas of case evaluation, ClinCheck support as well as clinical troubleshooting
- Investigating and Analyzing of Clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints and adverse events.
- Ensuring timely resolution to customer contact issue whether in-bound or out-bound.
- Drive and accelerate clinical confidence for selected groups of doctors via specifically designed educational programs in close coordination with Customer Support and Sales Teams.
- Clinical education activities:
- For live and online events:
- Coordinating with clinical speaker
- Presenting clinical content
- Coordinate with clinical speaker
- Present clinical contents
- On booth clinical support activities
We seek: a Clinical Specialist with
- College graduate (BA/BS) in dentistry will be a plus, candidates with relevant dental background will also be considered
- Experience in customer relations in medical / dental related areas or in an international call center environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and native Italian
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
- Travel up to 30% of the time across Italy
- The ability to flourish in a young international company experiencing significant growth (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity).
The ideal candidate possess strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advices to our customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary package and employee benefits
Are you the Clinical Specialist we are looking for?
Come and talk to us! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities