Sr. Electro-optical engineer / Physicist
In this role, you’ll need …
We are looking for a highly creative technology professional with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the following skills -
- Capable to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BSc degree in Physics/Optical engineering.
- MA in Physics/Optical engineering – advantage
- Hands on experience in electro optical design and lab work.
- Strong skills in multi-disciplinary system design which includes optical modules.
- 10+ years of experience in leading R&D activity including optical design
- Deep knowledge of Zemax /TracePro - advantage
- Leading activities of sourcing optical parts from vendors and manufacturers
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
- Regular Israel business operating hours, and must have flexibility to work additional hours as needed to meet with Align’s U.S. and/or European team.
SKILLS REQUIRED: LANGUAGE SKILLS
Fluent in Hebrew and English, written and oral.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities