Sales and Leadership Training program - West
The Sales Development Program offers an accelerated track for an exciting medical device career within Align Technology. This 6 -12 month program will focus on extensive sales training and put participants on a fast track towards a future with a global medical device company committed to both innovation and growth.
As a Sales Associate, participants will complete a 6 - 12 month program at Align Technology. This comprehensive program immerses participants in an environment which focuses on teaching selling skills and preparing for a sales position within Align. The program includes a combination of training designed to maximize sales skills, leadership, Align product knowledge, account management, relationship management, and an incredible knowledge of General Dentistry and Orthodontics. While in the program, participants will be required to manage their own territories, maximize revenue growth, and meet quota.
You will have the chance to work closely with a sales management team and benefit from their experience, ongoing coaching, assessment and support. Participants must be prepared for relocation to another US and/or Canadian market after successful completion of the program. In market, you will be securing new business and managing existing business accounts.
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
• Sales passion and a drive for accelerated growth in professional medical device sales
• Strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership in extra-curricular organizations (i.e.; participation in internships, work, athletics, volunteerism, organizations)
• Strong communication skills
• Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Flexible, adaptable, resilient
• High customer service standards
• Must be able to complete the 6 - 12 months of training in our Raleigh, NC corporate office AND
• Willing and able to relocate to another territory in the U.S.
• Related experience with cold calling and sales a plus
About this company
Since our inception, Align has always set the bar for leadership and change in our industry by constantly innovating to bring new and better solutions to doctors and their patients.
Founded in 1997, Align received FDA clearance in 1998 and began its first commercial sales of Invisalign to U.S. orthodontists in 1999. In 2000, Align launched its first U.S. national consumer advertising campaign and a year later introduced Invisalign to the European market, launching the company’s first phase of international expansion. By late 2001, Align had manufactured one million unique clear aligners.
In 2002, Invisalign was made available to general practitioner dentists and in mid-2003, leading dental schools began adding Invisalign to their curriculum.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities