Territory Manager, iTero - New England South
Sales Any, Massachusetts Any, Rhode Island
Job Title: Territory Manager, iTero - New England
Department: North American Sales
Work with technology that brings out millions of smiles.
Discover your straight path to a bright future at Align Technology. As a part of our smart, diverse and fast-moving global team, you'll make an impact with the market leader that's moving an industry forward, from analog to digital. We're doing complex work on an unprecedented scale, and with innovative products including Invisalign clear aligners and the highly advanced iTero intraoral scanner, we're changing the face of orthodontics, and dental.
Our iTero sales force sells directly to professional business owners (Orthodontists and General Dentists), transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
Are you a self-starter that wants to be part of driving a revolution in an industry? Are you a “Challenger Rep” – with the ability to bring new insights to customers that challenges them to look at their business differently? And then support them in implementing new processes and technology to capitalize on market opportunities to grow their business?
The successful candidate will be an essential part of the Align Technology Sales team and is integral in developing our business in the territory. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, yet established company that is driving exponential growth in the market and category.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the iTero New England Territory Manager will be responsible for the following essential duties:
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory iTero sales targets.
- Maintain a robust Capital pipeline
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Orthodontists and General Dentists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions, car allowance, health insurance and travel expense reimbursement.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners; track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience.
- Preference to candidates with experience at companies with strong sales training & development, such as GE or J&J
- Preference to candidates who possess Dental Implant, Restorative, and Laboratory knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Business Acumen:
- Solid business & financial acumen; ability to "pencil sell"
- “Gets” small business owners (key drivers, motivators) and translates this understanding to deep customer insights; systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and basic financial reports and legal documents
- Sales Effectiveness:
- Territory planning & account planning; strategic thinker, strong executor
- Insight-based, Challenger Rep selling style
- Creative, curious and possesses strong initiative to problem solve
- Effectively uses technology; experienced with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred; proficient with Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
- Communication & Organization
- Strong communicator and collaborator: exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Tailors communication to the customers’ needs with authority; uses rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive action
- Workflow management; strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Leadership & Ownership
- Builds and leverages strong internal and external relationships
- Relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Territory geography is Boston South and West and Rhode Island. Occasional travel required for internal meetings, training etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!