Sr. Global Financial Analyst
SENIOR GLOBAL ANALYST
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to be the Analytics Leader on the Global Operations Leadership Team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Operations and Supply Chain Finance, this key position will be responsible for providing analytics, insights, and recommendations to support Global Operations. This person will provide accurate and timely analysis and standardized dashboards, owning the results from conception to completion. She/he will collaborate with the Operation’s groups, Finance, Marketing, and other organizations to identify trends and patterns in datasets enabling Operations to drive savings, efficiencies, and process improvements. Responsibilities range from complex data validation, manipulation and analysis, and creation of executive-ready presentations focused on key business insights and recommendations to senior management.
In this role, you will…
- Create, manage, and generate key ongoing reports, such as weekly dashboards, monthly operations management reporting package, and quarterly Ops review information. Provide timely and insightful analysis and commentary on financial, KPI performance, and variances to plan and/or forecast.
- Develop key insights on cost/case, cost/aligner, product gross margin, standard cost and variances, AA, primary/secondary volume.
- Collaborate with Operation’s leaders to enhance metrics such as complaint root cause, lead-time performance, demand forecasting accuracy, and customer experience.
- Provide analytic support for development of the Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan.
- Partner with the Global FP&A, Clinical teams, Ops engineering, and others to improve existing reporting and generate new analytics that provide business insight across Operations
- Will directly produce datasets, reports, and analysis using SAP and other enterprise reporting tools.
- Develop business requirements for financial tools, dashboards, and reports.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
In this role, you’ll need …
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, quantitative and abstract thinking skills in complex types of analyses. Excellent business modeling and analysis skills, specifically with cost of goods sold, gross margin, and other operational data.
- Demonstrated ability to come up with innovative ideas, independently structure and conduct complex analyses for cost of goods sold, operational metrics, and gross margin.
- Detail oriented, combined with ability to think strategically.
- Leadership ability to influence and lead others.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork.
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills.
- Power user of financial reporting and consolidation using BI software, Excel, SAP.
- Strong database query skills with large datasets are required.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool (preferably Minitab) is desirable.
- Advanced presentation skills, including expertise in PowerPoint charts and data visualization.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity and in a highly matrixed organization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Masters’ degree or equivalent experience in business or analytic field.
- 8+ years supporting Finance, Marketing or Operations in a healthcare industry preferred.
- 8+ years of analytical / statistical experience, including strong quantitative analysis and data mining skills.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats.
- Advanced experience building complex models in MS Excel required.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. SQL, MS Excel)
- Strong skills developing and presenting analysis and recommendations in Power Point required.
- Advanced data analytic and statistical tools, paired / unpaired t-test, ANOVA (analysis of variance), and regression analysis desired.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities