Director of Manufacturing Operations
We are looking for an experienced Director of Manufacturing Operations to organize and oversee iTero manufacturing operation in The Americas. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the regional operations to facilitate accelerating growth and long-term success and liaising with iTero corporate and regional leaders to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals. As Director of MFG OPS you will own the implementation of business guidelines and strategies, working with other department heads to ensure targets are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring financial and operational targets met in all departments supporting our future global growth, focusing on the Americas.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Manage our manufacturing facilities located in JZ, MX and SJ, CR. (+300 employees)
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience (+8 years) as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Bilingual English- Spanish
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Ability to travel (30%)
- BA/BSC, MA/MSC/MBA preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities