Marketing Manager CEE
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As a Marketing Manager CEE, you will be responsible for developing and executing the assigned market cluster marketing plans in line with company strategy to deliver the objectives.
In this role, you will…
Translate regional marketing plan to local expectations and needs to drive brand awareness, doctor sign up and growth within OPEX budget including:
• Strategy Planning as part of AOP
• Localize campaign materials
• Media Planning including Digital
• Local evidence development (publications, speakers)
• Local Congress + exhibitions
• OPEX Budget Management
• Proactively represent the market cluster and our customers providing insights and analytics for NPD and global strategy development
• Use analytics and insights (including campaign ROI, customer reimbursement and competition) to support execution of the marketing plan
• Build KOL network (speakers, key customers, institutions) to support execution of the plan
• Drive + own communication as part of a multi-disciplinary country leadership team to drive and execute the marketing plan
• Identify and champion local growth opportunities in addition to the regional plan
You will report into the EMEA Marketing Director, Expansion Markets. You will be based in Align Office in Wroclaw / Poland, with regular travel within the responsible market/s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, in the area of:
• Key stakeholder in country leadership team to lead the market cluster marketing plans
• Development of country market insights and analytics to successfully execute cluster market plans
• Translate and support of development of marketing campaigns to support product launches with regional brand managers (sales material, educational content, clinical support, online communication)
• Country market analysis to support ROI expectations
• Developing and maintaining relationships with country speakers, customers and universities
• Cross functional coordination with Sales and finance teams to support business growth
• Establishing close relationships with the global, regional and local marketing teams
• Train and educate country stakeholders on required aspects of brand + brand strategy including development of training collateral
• Utilize digital communication platforms to deliver plan
In this role, you’ll need …
• Strategic Thinker
• Highly Organized
• Action Oriented
• Takes initiative / proactive
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Results oriented
• Strong time management skills
• Display a strong sense of urgency
• Expert in Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and overall computer organizational skills
• Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional groups.
• Fluent in English
• Strong prioritization capabilities
• Relating with people, connecting cross organization and countries.
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably in a marketing or business related field
• Ideally at least 3 years of proven work experience in Brand Management at country level
• Industry background in the medical device field, preferably with products that are sensitive to active consumer/patient demand
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Preferably sales experience in medical devices
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities